2010年12月13日星期一

great selection of Panerai Breitling replica watches now as well

This was the result of the Korea Panerai GTG! AmazingMore on this Korean GTG here and here

Steve S shows his 5970 in white gold on the Paneristi Forum.Congrats on the watch Steve!This morning I received an email from Art.Art writes:Hi,I just couldn’t resist picking up a Swatch Automatic and writing alittle about it, especially comparing it to my present daily-wearer,a JLC ultra thin.Please take a peek, and if you think other peoplecan benefit from my observations, by all means, feel free to link toit on your site. replica Rolex Datejusts watches.Since I have a few days off, I read the observation’ by Art.

Although I don’t think you will benefit’ from it watch wise, it does give an interesting perspective on Swatches through the eyes of Art.TCStraps always used to be a great source for Panerai straps, however I just discovered that they have a great selection of Panerai Breitling replica watches now as well.Maybe I am just late, but I never saw so many watches for sale before on their web site.If you are in the fortunate situation to be able to purchase a (or more) vintage Panerai, definately take a peek over there.

For the people who are longing for some White Dial Love, TCStraps (TC stands for Time Connection) also has this one (PAM3B) for sale for 4150 USD:this fabulous Omega Constellation of the first generation (thus with automatic bumper movement).I sold my own caliber 501 Constellation (first regular’ automatic movement model) a Chopard replica watches while ago, and these pictures make me almost want it back.However, these watches are just a bit too small for my wrists, so it would (and it didn’t) never get any wrist time The first Constellation saw life in 1952, and was considered to be Omega’s flagship model for a long, long time.